Sunday, November 15, 2009

We ARE Normal People!!

Yesterday Jason was at work and I was home alone with the babies so I decided to get the babies out of the house and take them to Walmart. I had some pictures that have been there for about two weeks that needed to be picked up and I needed to get a few other things. It amazes me that complete strangers have no problem coming up and touching my babies. WHO DOES THAT ?????? I don't know where there hands have been and I sure don't want them touching my babies. People treat us like we are celebrities when we take the babies out especially when I am out alone with them. WE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!!! We just have three babies. I know that it is not common to see triplets but come on. You don't have to point and stare. My favorite are the comments and questions that we get.

Are they triplets?
Let me guess two boys and a girl? (For some reason everyone always things Cooper is a girl even though he is wearing boys clothes.)

Did you know you were having triplets before they were born?
Are they all the same age?
Do you sleep at night?
Do they eat at the same time?
Did you take fertility drugs?
"Better you than me"
"Bless you I don't know how you do it"
"Poor you"
What did you do to deserve that?
"I only have one. I could not imaging three"
"You've got your hands full"
"You are brave"
And the list goes on and on....................................

The only thing I was able to get were my pictures. The babies were excellent. It was the swarm of people that kept coming up to us. It was too much so we just left and waited for Jason to get off of work to go back to get our groceries. When Jason and I both go we put two babies in the twin stroller and the third carrier in the basket and it is not so noticeable that we have triplets. People only see the two babies and think we have twins. Don't get me wrong......We LOVE to show off our triplets, but sometimes when you go to the store you just want to get in and get out and get back home.

Anyways just thought I would share my Walmart experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment