Saturday, March 6, 2010

Family Photos by Mary Earp (Princess and Outlaw Photography)

On Wednesday we drove down to Bastrop and took family pictures with the VERY talented Mary Earp with Princess and Outlaw Photography. It was absolutely beautiful outside and we all had such a great time. I did not expect to get my sneak peek back so quickly, but the next morning I had a message from Mary saying that she stayed up all night and edited some of the pictures. All I can say is WOW!!!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!! Jason and I are both so happy with the moments that she captures and the final product. She only sent us a few to hold us over until she edits the rest of the pictures. SO are you ready to see some of the cutest triplets ever????
















Mary Earp with Princess and Outlaw Photography
http://princessandoutlaw.com

If you have a facebook page you can check out her group page.
Just type in PRINCESS AND OUTLAW PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment