Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 1st Father's Day Daddy

Jason is an amazing husband and father!!! He is so good with the boys and they just love him to pieces. There is nothing better than seeing the boys faces when Jason walks into the room. The boys and I have truly been blessed to have such an amazing husband and daddy in our lives. We Love You Daddy!!! Happy 1st Fathers Day!!!

Here are some pictures from Father's Day. The boys each wore a t-shirt that I got them that tells how proud they are to have such a wonderful Daddy. Landon gave daddy a special Father's Day present. He took two steps today!!!



HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY


Daddy and his boys!!
Aiden, Cooper and Landon


Aiden wearing his shirt for daddy.
(If you think I'm cute you should see my DADDY)

Landon
(My Daddy Rocks)


Cooper
(My Dad is kind of a big deal)


Daddy reading his Father's Day card.


Cooper

Cooper giving Daddy kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment