Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Weekend and Lots of Fun

Aiden, Landon and Cooper spent the entire weekend playing outside and enjoying the nice weather. I am so excited that it is finally cooling off outside. My boys LOVE to be outside, but it has been so hot lately that they have not been able to go out as much as they are used to. They had a blast swimming, playing in the sand box, playing on the slide and swinging in their swings.


Cooper, Landon and Aiden


Aiden


Aiden and Landon


Aiden pushing the lawn mower
(Notice Landon's legs in the air in the background.


Landon


Aiden


Cooper


Cooper
(He is such a big boy. He can go up and down the slide all by himself.)


Cooper playing in the pool.


Landon, Aiden and Cooper
(I LOVE this picture!!! I did not pose them like this. They were playing in the sandbox and the next thing I know Landon and Aiden are on the table and Coop is sitting on the little bench. I even love how Cooper is waving.)


Landon, Cooper and Aiden


Cooper looking through the fence watching the neighbors play.


Aiden


Landon
(My babies LOVE to read books)

No comments:

Post a Comment