Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 3 Update

It has been a week since I have been on the blog. I have been SO busy with work and taking care of sick babies that there has been absolutely NO time to update the blog. Last Friday Cooper was put on antibiotics for a sinus infection. He is doing much better now, and if he could only get rid of his horrible cough everything with him would be great. Aiden was sent home from daycare on Tuesday with a fever. He had a double ear infection and a sinus infection. Today was Landon's turn to get sick. He also has a sinus and ear infection. I will be so happy when all three boys are well again.


All three boys are still loving daycare. They are all smiles when I drop them off in the morning. And they are SO happy when I check on them throughout the day. My second grade class and their daycare class have the same recess time, so I get to see them play on their playground everyday. I love having them at work with me. They are getting used to seeing me in passing when they are on a buggy ride and I am in the hall way. They used to cry and want me to pick them up, but this last week they just smiled and waved.

I will try to get some pictures and their art work posted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment