Friday, November 6, 2009

New Stuff This Week!!

The babies are doing well and growing up fast. Aiden finally got over whatever he had and is as happy as can be. This week they are smiling and talking way more than they were last week. You can just look at Cooper and he will laugh out loud. He has the cutest little giggle. Landon has for sure come out of his shell. He is now our loudest talker and never goes unnoticed. He talks from the time he gets up in the morning until he goes to bed. Aiden has become quite the charmer. He loves to just look at you with a huge grin on his face waiting for you to smile back at him. He LOVES to smile. I can honestly say I think I have three of the happiest babies ever. They are becoming a lot more independent. Yesterday Jason and I just sat on the couch and watched them entertain each other.

The babies have also discovered there feet. They are constantly trying to grab them. They are not quite strong enough to grab and hold on to there feet, but they try really hard. They love it when you play with there feet!!!

This week we got some new stuff to add to our collection of baby items. The babies got new Winter hats which I think they look absolutely adorable in. Jason put up a swing in the back yard and the trio had a blast swinging in it. Last but not lease our favorite toy by far. I am a part of a triplet group called Space City Triplets. We came across a family with triplets who was giving away a Jumperoo. We went and picked it up on Wednesday and it has become a HUGE hit in our home. The babies LOVE it. It just so happens that I checked my email yesterday morning and the lady that gave us the Jumperoo said that her mother has another Jumperoo that we can have. We are going to pick it up next Wednesday and I cannot wait. I thought that they were too small for the Jumperoo but I guess I was wrong. They LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!


MY HAPPY BABIES
AIDEN, LANDON and COOPER


Aiden in the Jumperoo
Aiden



Landon in the Jumperoo
Landon


Cooper in the Jumperoo
Cooper


Aiden in the swing
Aiden


Landon
Landon

Cooper
Cooper


____________READY FOR WINTER____________
Cooper, Landon and Aiden

Cooper

Aiden

Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment