Friday, August 13, 2010

We made it throuth the first week of daycare.

It's Friday and Aiden, Landon and Cooper made it through their very first week of daycare. I have to say that I am VERY shocked on how well they have adjusted to all of the changes. They absolutely LOVE going to daycare. They are so happy in the mornings when I take them to their classroom and they see their teachers and all of their friends. They only cried the first day and have been all smiles since then. I am very proud of my little boys!!!! Since I was at the school all week working in my room I pretty much watched them all day long through the window of their classroom. It was great seeing how they interact with the other kids and having SO much fun. It has only been a week and I can already see changes in them. They are pointing at more things and jibber jabbering like them are trying to tell you about what they are pointing at. They are dancing and clapping when music comes on and they are interacting with each other a lot more.


Also........

Today I picked them up at 11am from daycare since I have not been able to spend much time with them this week. While we were playing outside, Cooper noticed my flip flops by the door. He went over and picked one up and brought it to me and sat it on my foot. Then he went and got the other one and sat it on my other foot. My little boys are growing up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment