Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures from September

I have been a bad blogger! I still have pictures that I wanted to post from September. Between sick babies and Jason working crazy hours, I have not had time to post pictures. So here are some of the pictures from the end of September.

Aiden


Cooper


Landon


Aiden, Cooper and Landon


Daddy and Cooper


Landon and Aiden


Cooper and Daddy


Landon



Granny and Aiden

About a month ago we figured out that my cousin Robin lives about 2 miles from me. Her and her daughter Audrey have been coming over to play with the babies. They are so great with the babies and I think my little boys are in love with Audrey.......especially Landon. He really loves when she comes over. He just sits there and smiles and talks to her the entire time she is here.


Aiden, Cousin Robin and Landon


Landon and Cousin Audrey


Cousin Robin and Landon


Aunt Tina and Cooper


Audrey and Aiden


Cooper and Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment