Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Next??

Aiden and Landon are having major reflux issues again. We finally have Coopers under control. They have been waking up screaming in the middle of the night and the occasional projectile vomiting after feeds. Dr. H first increased there dose of Reglan and that did not seem to work so he added another medication called Bethanechol to the other two medications that they are already taking and changed there formula. We will try this for a week and see how is goes.

The babies woke up from there nap yesterday with a fever (ALL THREE OF THEM). I called the Doctor's office and by the time he called me back it was 5:30pm so it was to late to take them in. He seems to think they have a virus and said that unless there fever gets over 101 then we should just keep giving them Tylenol and let the virus run its course.

We were supposed to take there three month pictures today, but since they decided to get sick on us we had to cancel until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment