Friday, July 17, 2009

LANDON IS HOME......TWO DOWN... ONE TO GO

July 16, 2009

Landon got to come home today
. Jason went to the hospital after work to feed the babies and when he got there he was told that Landon would be discharged to go home. He came home to pick me up and then we went back to the hospital to get him. We are SO happy to have Cooper and Landon home. NOW we cannot wait for Aiden to join his brothers. We were told today that Aiden will more than likely get to come home on Monday. We are keeping our fingers crossed that by Monday afternoon all three of our boys will be home.


I will give you an update and post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. WOW......that is so exciting. Do you guys have everything you need. I have an extra swing you guys can have if you need another one. Just let me know. I am Praying that Aiden gets to come on home on Monday.

    Congrats!!!

    Jason's old friend Aimee from DP!!!

    ReplyDelete